Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Portland, OR show added on May 28th

From the official site:

"THIS IS THE LAST SHOW TO BE ADDED TO OUR NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON!

5/28 Portland, OR
Sunlight Supply Amphitheater
Pre-Sale: Thursday, March 24 10a-10pm PDT
Password: BIGFOOT
On-Sale: Friday, 3/25 @10am PDT / 5pm GMT
Ticket link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F005075B1663F52"

Also, the 2 Live Nation presale codes are HITMAKER and COVERT. Ticket prices range from $17 - $92.

Note: For those of you who bought tickets to see The Twilight Sad in Portland on May 28th, that show has been rescheduled to May 30th. Tickets for the 28th will be accepted, but "Ticket buyers will be receive an email soon with info on how to get a refund if you can't attend due to date change".

Note 2: As a friend has pointed out, this "Portland, Oregon" show is actually in Ridgefield, Washington. As our Seattle friends will tell you, RS continues to be geographically challenged when it comes to the Pacific Northwest. :)

9 comments:

  1. Ridgefield is only a 20 minute drive from Portland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know. We are joking about how the Seattle show is way over in George, WA, and now Portland, Oregon is in Ridgefield, Washington.

      Delete
  2. Nevermind...it's NOT a festival. Happy about that because I have friends in Seattle I needed an excuse to visit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I can convince my wife we need to drive down to LA for the Hollywood Bowl show, then home for the San Jose show, then up to Oregon for the Portland show, but we will see how it goes.

    I was really hoping for a Sacramento show on the 28th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a part of me that is very relieved that this is the last show to be added to the tour...every time a new date was announced I felt the need to see if I can add it to my (already long) list of shows I've committed to for the summer. I'm always wanting more, hahaha!

    Now it's time to wait anxiously everyday for potential album news?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much for Milwaukee. At least I can see them in Chicago two days in a row. Maybe Minneapolis too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much for Milwaukee. At least I can see them in Chicago two days in a row. Maybe Minneapolis too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't seen them since Giants Stadium in 1989. Very excited they are coming to Portland. Any advice for getting good presale tix.

    ReplyDelete