Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Vote for 'Faith' in Best of 1981 poll

Slicing Up Eyeballs' ongoing Best of the 80s project continues with their Best Album of 1981 poll, and of course, 'Faith' is one of the options. So go vote for 'Faith' and your other Top Nine of 1981. :)

Update (04/01/13): 'Faith' takes the top spot!

Update (04/02/13): From Lol on Facebook - "I see that the readers of Slicing up eyeballs site have voted "Faith " the best album of 1981! We recorded it when I was the same age as my son is now which is astounding to me to reflect on. It was in many ways a very emotional and intense period of my life. As it was for all of us I think. I feel blessed and amazed that it still resonates with people all these years later. Thank you so much for everything.."

No comments:

Post a Comment