Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cure party in Moscow

"Russian Official CloseToCure Fan Club and Strangel Club present: The Cure 3:11 Dream Party, dedicated to the release of the new Cure album! The party will take place in Moscow, Russia, on 3rd of November 2008 from 8 p.m. till 6 a.m.
Bands: Mother Theresa, Shaiba & Skotobaza, The Forced Ocsilations. After the live show Djs Insecure, Sam and Mussolini will make your feet ache!
Address: Moscow, Ryazansky prospect, 2B (first floor of the shopping-mall "Odon").
http://lastfm.ru/event/784686
http://myspace.com/theforcedoscillations
http://vkontakte.ru/events.php?act=s&gid=4887044
http://strangelclub.com/party.asp?date=03.11.2008"
(Thanks Olga)

11 comments:

  1. Craig: Are you going to go and practice some of that Russian you learned the other night? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those russian soldiers from the first few minutes of 'who's nail'n palin?' going to be at the party? cause i'm totally there if they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh, heh, I haven't seen that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why 3:11?
    I'm real busy at work, I don't have time to understand stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. V: But you only taught me dirty words and naughty phrases, and I'm not sure the Russian fans are into the same perverted things that you are. : P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hynreck: 3:11 because the party is on Nov. 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so sluggish... Thanks! Damn, this work day needs to be done and over! The faster the better as I won't fill this blog with lots of my... usual.. stupid... lack of words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Craig: I was just translating your crazy German phrases into Russian for you, so don't go saying those perverted ideas were all mine! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. "... make your feet ache!"

    Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only 2 more sleeps and I'll be RUSSIAN out the door. Theres somewhere I... MUST GO! MUST GO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. craig, i'm sure some of us, russian fans are quite into bad words, drinking and some perverted things :)

    ReplyDelete